Fire mishap: Man burnt alive inside house in Odisha’s Keonjhar

Keonjhar: Fire mishap claimed life of a person as he was burnt alive inside his house near Sadha Chhak under Soso police limits in Odisha’s Keonjhar district late last night.

The deceased has been identified as Sukadev Munda. He was working as a clerk at the office of Anandapur Tehsildar.

According to reports, Munda was sleeping inside his house when the fire broke out. He couldn’t come out of the house and was charred to death while the house was gutted in the blaze.

Fire personnel, on being informed, rushed to the spot and doused the flames. The reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be ascertained. Police have started investigation into the incident.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link