Bhubaneswar: COVID-19 claimed five more lives in Odisha as the toll mounted to 1820, official sources said today.
The deceased have been identified as:
1. A 57-year-old female of Angul district.
2. A 65-year-old male of Balasore district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
3. A 44-year-old male of Bolangir district.
4. A 72-year-old male of Cuttack district.
5. A 65-year-old male of Sundargarh district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
The state today also reported 407 fresh COVID-19 cases with the tally rising to 324796.