Angul: At least four persons sustained burn injuries after fire broke out at Angul unit of National Aluminium Company (NALCO), here today.
According to reports, a flashover in high-voltage panel board of Smelter Casthouse-B led to the fire breaking out in the plant at about 10 am this morning.
Mithun Nath, a contractual worker of Patanasahi village, two students, Bisweswar Samal and Rajanikant Parida undergoing apprenticeship training and a woman worker of NALCO, Rinkina Sahoo sustained injuries in the mishap.
They victims were rushed to NALCO hospital for treatment and later referred to a private hospital in Bhubaneswar.
The condition of the four is stated to be stable.