Girl dead, 3 family members injured in fire mishap in Odisha

Phulbani: A minor girl died and three of her family members sustained injuries in a fire mishap at Gerupada village under Phiringia police limits in Odisha’s Kandhamal district late last night.

According to reports, Balmati Behera, her five-year-old son Rudra and daughters Rambha (18) & Krushna (13) were sleeping inside their house last night when fire broke out due to electrical short circuit.

All of them sustained burn injuries in the mishap and were admitted to the District Headquarters Hospital. The two girls were later shifted to MKCG Medical College and Hospital in Berhampur, where Krushna succumbed to her injuries.

Also Read

Comments are closed.