Girl student electrocuted at residential school in Odisha’s Rayagada

Rayagada: In a tragic incident, a girl student of Kasturba Residential School at Kumudapali in Odisha’s Rayagada district was electrocuted last night.

The deceased has been identified as Nandini Kadraka, a class-VII student hailing from Gumudi village. She was an inmate of the hostel of the residential school.

According to reports, Nandini’s head came in contact with a low-lying live electric wire around 11.15 pm while she was going towards bathroom. She was rescued in a critical condition and rushed to the Muniguda community health centre, where she was declared dead.

The body was sent for post-mortem this morning. Police have started investigation into the incident.

Also Read

Comments are closed.