Gujarati New Year starts on Shukla Paksha Pratipada in month of Kartik. Most of the times, Gujarati New Year starts on Govardhan Puja. Gujarati New Year is the time to close old account books and open new account books by worshipping Goddess Lakshmi.
2022 Gujarati New Year Date: October 26, Wednesday.
Pratipada Tithi Begins – 04:18 PM on Oct 25, 2022.
Pratipada Tithi Ends – 02:42 PM on Oct 26, 2022.
Here are wishes and messages to greet your loved ones on the occasion.
- I wish you and your family happiness, prosperity, and health on this auspicious day! Happy Gujarati New Year!
- May there be rain of wealth in your house, may mother Lakshmi always abide, may all troubles be destroyed and may peace abide! Happy Gujarati New Year!
- The happiness of the new year is everywhere. Many congratulations of the new year and may Lord Krishna bless you and your loved ones! Happy Gujarati New Year!
- Here’s extending my warm wishes to you and your family on the first and joyous day of Varsha Pratipada. Nutan Varshabhinandan!
- This Gujarati New Year let us hope for a bright, peaceful and healthy future. Nutan Varshabhinandan!
- On the joyous occasion of Gujarati New Year, here’s praying that Shri Krishna blesses you with good health, wealth, peace and prosperity. Nutan Varshabhinandan. Jai Shri Krishna.
- Hoping this New Year usher in a new dawn, new hope, peace, joy and happiness. Nutan Varshabhinandan.
- This New Year Day, I hope and pray that Shri Krishna restores peace and harmony in society. May there be no disease or war or suffering. On the auspicious occasion of Bestu Varas, here’s sending across my sincere prayers.
- Hoping this New Year will usher in hope, a renewed confidence and the will power to fight all odds and emerge as the winner. Extending my warm greetings to you and your loved ones. Nutan Varshabhinandan.
- May Shri Krishna shower you with his choicest blessings on the beautiful New Year Day, A very very Happy Gujarati New Year to you and your loved ones.
- For the pious occasion of Bestu Varas, I offer my warm greetings to you and your family. Nutan Varshabhinandan.