Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to recognize the contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their children.
This day celebrates fatherhood and male parenting. Although it is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide, many countries observe this day on the third Sunday in June.
Father’s Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings:
- When you are around, everything is perfect because I feel so loved and secure…. Thanks dad for everything…. Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day.
- To the dad who believes in me and supports me each day, each time….. With all my heart, I wish you Happy Father’s Day.
- I am truly blessed to come in this world as your child….. And I am truly thankful to God and to you for making this life so beautiful for me…. Happy Father’s Day.
- To the world’s best dad, I wish a very Happy Father’s Day to you. You are the one who has always guided me, motivated me and helped me sail through the tough times.
- Never have I ever felt that anything was impossible for me because I always had you by my side, supporting me and encouraging me. Warm wishes on Father’s Day to you.
- Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to my loving dad who has always worked so hard to give me the best of the comforts in life. You are truly the best.
- The most important person a child needs in his life is his Father and I am very blessed to have you as my father…. Happy Father’s Day to you papa.
- Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to the dad who has always believed in me and my dreams and supported me through thick and thin… Warm wishes on Father’s Day to you.
- To my dearest dad, who has always been my hero and my inspiration, I wish you are always smiling, healthy and happy. Warm wishes on Father’s Day to you.
-“The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
-“It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
-“One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
-“A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
-“A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
-“A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
-“Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
-“To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
-“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
-“No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
-“A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
-“When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter