Friendship Day is celebrated on different dates in different countries. In India, Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday in the month of August.
Friendship Day 2022 Date in India: August 7.
On this day, Friends tie Friendship Band to each other as a gesture of celebrating their friendship.
Friendship Day was first proposed in Paraguay in 1958 by Joyce Hall. It was a holiday involving the celebration of friendships through a global holiday.
Friendship Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings:
- I find myself extremely lucky to have a friend like you who is much more than a friend to me, who is my life…. Warm wishes on Friendship Day.
- No matter how old we grow, no matter how much distance we have between us, you will always stay in my heart…. Wishing you a very Happy Friendship Day 2022.
- The most beautiful thing about our friendship is that we understand each other in every situation and that is what makes us so strong…. Warm wishes on Friendship Day.
- Wishing a very Happy Friendship Day to my dearest, sweetest friend who has always surprised me with doing things that no one would ever do for me.
- Wishing a very Happy Friendship Day to my friend. You are the brightness to my smile, you are the light in the dark, you are the hope when I am lost.
- You feel much stronger and happier when you have a friend you can always trust. I think I am truly blessed to have you. Happy Friendship Day.
- You have painted my life in the lovely colours of friendship and brought so much happiness and smiles into my life. Warm wishes on Friendship Day to you.
- The life is much more fun when you have a friend to multiply your smiles and minus your sorrows. Happy Friendship Day to my dearest friend.
- Friendship is all about being there for each in good and bad times and never giving up on each other. Wishing a very Happy Friendship Day to my friend.
- On the occasion of Friendship Day, I extend my warm wishes to you my friend. I pray that you always stay with me as my friend for life
- “Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
- “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.”
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
- “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart”
- “True friends are always together in spirit.”