International Beer Day is celebrated on the first Friday of every August. The day was founded in 2007 in Santa Cruz, California by Jesse Avshalomov.
International Beer Day has three declared purposes:
- To gather with friends and enjoy the taste of beer.
- To celebrate those responsible for brewing and serving beer.
- To unite the world under the banner of beer, by celebrating the beers of all nations together on a single day.
International Beer Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings:
- The mantra for a happy and content life lies in the mug of a beer and to find that keep drinking beer…. Warm wishes on International Beer Day.
- Wishing you a blessed International Beer Day full of lots of beers, from different countries, in different flavours to make it a superb day.
- It is good to have International Beer Day but we seriously don’t need a reason to enjoy beer because we need it every day to have a good day.
- The best thing about International Beer Day is that you don’t have to limit yourself from having beer because that is the way to celebrate this day.
- Today we are friends because we both love beer and we both love drinking it together…. Let us thank beer for bringing us closer.