Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate the Star Wars media franchise created by founder and former chairman and CEO of Lucasfilm, George Lucas.
The date originated from the pun “May the Fourth be with you”, a variant of the popular Star Wars catchphrase “May the Force be with you”.
Even though the holiday was not created or declared by Lucasfilm, many Star Wars fans around the world have chosen to celebrate the day.
Star Wars Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings:
The best way to celebrate Star Wars Day is by going for a Star Wars movie marathon with your gang….. Have a rocking Star Wars Day!
On Star Wars Day, introduce your family, friends to Star Wars who are still not aware of this masterpiece…. Happy Star Wars Day!
Never Fear, always be Brave because “Fear is the path to the dark side”. Happy Star Wars day.
Get lost in the world of rescuing a princess and training to be Jedi Knight. Enjoy Star Wars Day with a movie marathon.
Always believe in hard work as rightly said in Star Wars, ‘there is no such thing as luck’. Happy Star Wars day.
All the Jedi fans grab your lightsabers and fight in the name of the force. Happy Star Wars day.
You should not believe in luck but always have faith in hope. A little hope and optimism can take you a long way. Happy Star Wars day.
Follow your Heart, the force and listen to your conscience. Don’t lie to yourself and always follow the right path. Happy Star Wars day.
- “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.” – Yoda, The Phantom Menace, 1999.
- “Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will.” – Yoda
- “Always pass on what you have learned.” – Yoda
- “Your eyes can deceive you; don’t trust them.” —Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- “Who’s the more foolish: the fool or the fool who follows him? —Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope
- “Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.” —Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones
- “Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our viewpoint.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi