September 5, birthday of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the second President of India, is celebrated as Teachers’ Day in the country.
On this occasion, here are wishes and messages to greet your teachers and friends.
- Warm wishes on Teachers Day to the teacher who has always enlightened me with knowledge and supported me with his confidence in me.
- I cannot thank God for blessing me with a teacher like you who has always been the most reliable mentor and most patient guide…. Happy Teachers Day to you.
- Teaching is one such profession which teaches all the other professions…. Wishing you a very Happy Teachers Day and a big thank you for being such a great teacher.
- There are many teachers we come across but there are very few who touch our souls…. To one such incredible teacher, I wish a very Happy Teachers Day.
- On the occasion of Teachers Day, I pray your good health and eternal happiness and I thank you for being an inspirational and helpful teacher.
- You are the one who has shaped me so well, who has helped me shape my future so beautiful…. Wishing you a very Happy Teachers Day.
- It is not easy to be a teacher because you have to work so hard and also never lose your patience or hope in so many students you have…. Happy Teachers Day to you.
- Happy teacher s day. I take this chance to thank you for all the guidance you have offered to me. You have been a fabulous mentor.
- You have not just taught me like a good teacher but you have also taken care of me like a parent and also understood me like a friend…. Warm wishes on Teachers Day to you.
- Each and every word that you have said to me has so much wisdom and meaning in it that it changed me life for good…. Wishing a very Happy Teachers Day to you.