World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) is celebrated annually on September 10. It is organized by the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) and endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO). The event represents a global commitment to focus attention on suicide prevention.
The theme of WSPD 2022, “Creating hope through action,” reflects the need for collective, action to address this urgent public health issue.
The overall goal of this day is to raise awareness about suicide prevention worldwide.
World Suicide Prevention Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings:
- Let us celebrate World Suicide Prevention Day by promising ourselves to be there for those who need us in whatever ways we can be in order to save their lives.
- With such high suicide rate, we really need to know that there are so many people struggling with suicidal thoughts every day. Happy World Suicide Prevention Day.
- Just by hearing someone out can help you save one life. Give time to people who really it. Wishing a very Happy World Suicide Prevention Day.
- Life is too beautiful and precious and it must be saved at any cost. Wishing a very Happy World Suicide Prevention Day.
- Warm greetings on World Suicide Prevention Day to you. Suicides happen because you find yourself in a situation where you cannot think of anything but to end your life.
- Depression, rejection and various other reasons lead to suicide but it can be prevented just by helping those who are in need. Happy World Suicide Prevention Day.
- World Suicide Prevention Day is a reminder to each one of us that we can save many lives just by being there if someone needs us.