People across the world observe World Vegetarian Day annually on October 1 to promote the joy, compassion and life-enhancing possibilities of vegetarianism.
The day of celebration was established by the North American Vegetarian Society in 1977 and endorse by the International Vegetarian Union in 1978.
World Vegetarian Day on October 1 initiates Vegetarian Awareness Month which ends on November 1. This month is also known as “Reverence for Life” month, “Month of Vegetarian Food”, and more.
This World Vegetarian Day, you may share the joy and compassion of vegetarianism with these messages, quotes, slogan and wishes:
- You don’t become a vegetarian by force, you become one by choice. So always make a better choice for a healthier and happier life ahead. Happy World Vegetarian Day.
- On the occasion of World Vegetarian Day, always remember that food is not only about taste but it is also about healthy living and one choice can impact your whole life.
- Eating vegetarian food doesn’t mean that you have to eat boring food…. Just explore the other size of the fence to know how delicious vegetarian food can be….. Happy World Vegetarian Day.
- Eat vegetarian, stay slim and healthy…. Happy World Vegetarian Day.
- Blessed are those who are vegetarians because it is not easy to become one…. Best wishes on World Vegetarian Day.
- It is all about making choices- Veg or Non-Veg, healthy or unhealthy. Be wise to make your choice.
- It is truly not a good idea to have some animal served on your platter when you have lots of things to eat without having to kill anyone. Happy Indian Vegetarian Day.
- We take pride in calling ourselves vegetarians because we don’t kill anyone just to have a happy and delicious meal…. With our heads held high, Happy Indian Vegetarian Day.
- You live longer; stay healthier and happier if you eat vegetarian food. Cheers on being vegetarians on the occasion of Indian Vegetarian Day.