On 11 December 2014, the United Nations proclaimed 21 June as the International Day of Yoga by resolution 69/131. The International Day of Yoga aims to raise awareness worldwide of the many benefits of practicing yoga.
Yoga is an ancient physical, mental and spiritual practice that originated in India. The word ‘yoga’ derives from Sanskrit and means to join or to unite, symbolizing the union of body and consciousness. Today, it is practiced in various forms around the world and continues to grow in popularity.
International Yoga Day 2022 Theme: “Yoga for humanity”
Yoga Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings:
- Yoga is all about striking a balance in life and therefore, you must make it a part of your life. Warm wishes on International Yoga Day.
- Warm greetings on Yoga Day to you. Yoga is something that helps you bring freedom to your life. Practice yoga and stay blessed.
- When you perform yoga, you establish a connect between your body and mind and become more aware of yourself. Happy Yoga Day to you.
- Starting your day with the goodness of yoga can give your life a wonderful makeover. A very Happy Yoga Day.
- International Yoga Day is a reminder that we must keep our mental, emotional, spiritual and physical health before anything else and take some time out to nourish and nurture it with yoga…. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy International Yoga Day.
- Just like grammar is a basic part of any language, if you learn the basics of yoga, you can form your own poetry. Happy Yoga Day!
- Yoga Teaches Us to fix what need not be Endured and Endure what can’t be restored.Wishing You Happy International Yoga Day.
- Yoga is Like Music.The Rhythm of the Body,The Melody of the Mind and Agreement of the Soul Creates the Symphony of Life.!!Have a Good and Healthy World Yoga Day!!