Bhubaneswar: The Indian Railways today said 21 Shramik Special trains carrying Odisha migrants will leave from different places of the country and arrive in the State tomorrow.
Here’re the details of the 21 Shramik Special trains:
* One from Coimbatore/Tamilnadu to Bolangir
* One from Coimbatore/Tamilnadu to Bhadrak
* One from Bangalore to Khurda Road
* One from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar
* Two from Surat to Jagganathpur
* One from Pune to Baleswar
* One from Vasai Road/Maharashtra to Khurda Road
* One from Vishakhapatnam to Bolangir
* One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Cuttack
* One from Borivali/Maharashtra to Ganjam
* One from Gandhidham/Gujarat to Nergundi
* One from Kazipet/Telangana to Bolangir
* One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Baleswar
* One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Khurda Road
* One from Kazipet/Telangana to Angul
* One from Karmali/Goa to Bhawanipatna
* One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Bhadrak
* One from Mahbubnagar/Telangana to Nawapara Road
* One from Kazipet/Telangana to Nawapara Road
* One from Hyderabad/Telangana to to Nawapara Road
Meanwhile, the East Coast Railway today received five trains at its different terminals.
* One train from Hosur Road/Karnataka to Khordha Road
* Three from Surat to Jagganathpur
* One from Nambur/Andhra Pradesh to Bhadrak
So far, a total of 71 Shramik Special trains have been received at different stations in Odisha, the ECoR said.
Official source said Indian Railways to operate 2,600 Shramik Special trains in next 10 days to ferry 36 lakh home.
“We have operated 260 Shramik Special trains every day on an average for the last four days, carrying three lakh passengers daily,” informs Railway Board Chairman.