Bhubaneswar: Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) launched special tour packages from Bhubaneswar that would cover west India and north India next year with visiting Maa Vaishno Devi.
The Special Tour Packages — “Pilgrim Special Tourist Train” Vibrant Gujarat, for Western India is scheduled to start in the month of January, 2022 and “Bharat Darshan Tourist Train” towards North India will start in March, 2022.
This is a very rare opportunity for tourists to visit important religious places in west and north India at very affordable rates, the East Coast Railway (ECoR) stated in a release today.
Here’re you need to know about special tourist packages:
- Towards Gujarat in Western India, there will be boarding points at Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur and Jharsuguda on 21st January, 2022, in Odisha.
- Towards North India visit with Mata Vaishnodevi, there will be boarding points at Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jajpur Keonjhar Road, Bhadrak and Balasore on 19th March, 2022, in Odisha.
- Packages include accommodation, road transport, sight seeing, veg meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner), IRCTC Tour escorts and Travel Insurance.
- Vibrant Gujarat Tourist package towards Western India will have cost Rs 10,400 (standard) and Rs 17,300 (comfort) for 10 nights/11 days. In this package, a tourist will visit Jyotirlinga in Somnath, Dwaraka Dheesh Temple, Jyotirling at Nageswar, Temple of Krishna at Bet Dwaraka, Akshardham Temple and Sabaramati Ashram in Ahmedabad. The Statue of Unity – World’s Tallest Statue – will be visited in Gujarat in Mid January, 2022.
- Uttar Bharat Darshan (North India Visit) with Mata Vaishno Devi Tourist package towards North India will have cost Rs. 8,510 ( standard) and Rs.10,400 (comfort) for 8 nights & 9 days. In the package, a tourist will visit Mata Vaishno Devi at Katra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Krishna Janmabhoomi at Mathura, Golden Temple and Wagah Border in Amritsar and Mansa Devi Temple. Ganga Aarti in Haridwar is also included in the special train package. The site will be visited on March 19, 2022.
For single occupancy, the package for Vibrant Gujarat will cost Rs. 10,400 with train facility in Sleeper Class and Rs 17,330 for AC-3 Tier facility. The package includes Night accommodation (Dormitory /Hall/Budget Hotel), Sight seeing, Veg Meals for Breakfast and Dinners/Lunches, Tour Escorts and unarmed Security arrangements, Travel Insurance and Parking & Toll Charges, etc.
Similarly, single occupancy for Uttar Bharat Darshan will cost Rs. 8,510 in Standard package (Sleeper Class) and Rs. 10,400 in Comfort package (AC-3 Tier).
The passengers of this region may avail the above Tourist Package System to visit religious places and tourist destinations from the boarding points from the above Stations from Odisha towards Gujarat & North India with a minimum price.
This apart, IRCTC Regional Office at Bhubaneswar is also offering the most affordable domestic Air Packages to various parts of India and abroad. These packages will be available on Group departures and customized basis on requirement.