CISCE Class 10, 12 results announced; see details
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) board today announced results of its ISC Class 12 and ICSE Class 10 examinations.
CISCE Secretary Gerry Arathoon today informed no merit list has been prepared this year in view of the exceptional circumstances.
Speaking about ICSE 10th result, Arathoon stated both boys and girls achieve same pass percentage of 99.8 percentage.
In case of ISC 12th result, the pass percentage was 99.76 percentage. For ISC, the pass percentage for boys was 99.86 per cent and that of girls was 99.66 per cent.
The region wise results of ICSE stand as 99.97 per cent pass percentage in north zone, 99.98 per cent in east zone, 99.99 percent in west zone, 100 per cent in south zone and 100 per cent in foreign countries.
In Delhi ICSE, 99.93 per cent students of class 12 passed the exam. A total of 94,011 students have passed the CISCE class 10 across the country. The passing percentage of students in class 10 is 99.76 per cent which includes 53.67 per cent boys and 46.33 per cent girls. While 0.34 per cent boys and 0.14 per cent girls failed in the exam.
CISCE has released the results of 2,19,499 students across the country. Out of these 219,499 students, 1,18,846 are boys which comprises 54.14 per cent of the total number of students. At the same time, 45.86 percent i.e. 1,00,653 are girls who passed the exams.
This is the second consecutive year that the CISCE board has released the results of ICSE and ISC students on the basis of internal assessment. Due to the second wave of Covid-19 pandemic, it was decided to cancel the ISCE and ISC examinations this year and release the results according to the internal evaluation policy.
To view the ICSE 2021 exam results, the candidate has to enter his/her unique ID, Index Number and Captcha code on the website. All board results will be released online only.
As per the official notification released by CISCE, the results of ICSE and ISC are being made available on its official website.
There are 48 schools in Delhi-NCR under the ICSE or class 10, in which the total number of students is 5,134. Of these, 5,118 students have passed while 16 students failed in the exam. Of the total students, the number of boys is 2,728 and girls is 2,406.
The number of ISC or class 12 schools abroad is 1125. A total of 88,409 students have been registered here.
Here’s how to check your score:
1. On the home page of the Council’s website, click on the link ‘Results 2021’.
2. For accessing the ICSE/ISC Year 2021 Examination results, a candidate must select ICSE or ISC, as applicable, from the Course option.
3. For accessing the ICSE Year 2021 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
4. For accessing the ISC Year 2021 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
5. The instructions to view/print the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
Students can also check their results through SMS.
Here are the steps:
1. For receiving the ICSE Year 2021 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique DD in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box: ICSE 1234587 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
2. For receiving the 1SC Pear 2021 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way:
ISC 123456 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
-Send the message to the number: 09248082883
-The result will be displayed
(With IANS inputs)