Bhubaneswar: The results of JEE Advanced 2021 conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur are likely to be announced soon.
Once the results are out, the candidates can visit the official website of JEE Advanced to download their respective results.
Here’re steps to check the JEE Advanced 2021 Results:
1. Log on to official website jeeadv.ac.in
2. Click on the link ‘JEE Advanced Result 2021’
3. A new page will appear on the screen
4. Enter the credentials and click on the submit option
5. Your result will appear on the screen
6. Download it and take a printout for future reference
The IIT, Kharagpur has recently released the tentative answer keys. The candidates can submit their feedback/raise objections on the Candidate Portal until 5.00 PM of October 11. The organising institute will release the final answer key on October 15.
Based on the answer key and responses of the students, the results for JEE Advanced 2021 will be prepared.