Bhubaneswar: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invited online applications from intending candidates to fill up 19 posts of Junior Clerks in Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack.
As per official notification, the online registration process will start from December 20, 2021 till January 20, 2022.
The candidates will have to apply for the posts only through official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Note: No physical copy or hard copy of online application form need to be submitted by the applicant.
How to apply:
1. The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form.
2. All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page of the OSSC’s website.
3. Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
4. On clicking “New User” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
5. Step.by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
Number of vacancies:
Scheduled Caste: 2 (W-1)
Scheduled Tribe: 1 (W-1)
SEBC: 2 (W-1)
Unreserved: 14 (W-4)
The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category & the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen. PwD candidates in the ST & SC category shall be entitled to cumulative age relaxation of ten years over & above the normal relaxation specified for the category.
However, a candidate can only avail one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1987 and not later than 1st January 1998.
Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer skills are eligible to apply for the post.
Remuneration & Condition of Service:
The appointment to these posts will be on initial appointment carrying a remuneration of Rs.13,300/- per month (for 1 year) as per Odisha Group-C Posts (Contractual Appointment Amendment Rules, 2013) and amended up to date and Condition of Service will be guided by the above rules and other relevant Recruitment Rules in Force.