Bhubaneswar: Odisha’s home-grown organic coffee brand Koraput Coffee has debuted in the menus of some selected outlets of Café Coffee Day (CCD) in Bangalore and New Delhi, announced Kalinga Desiagro Foundation (KDF).
The organic coffee from Koraput has been included alongside Mysore Nuggets and Chethanahalli Honey Sun Dried coffees in a specially curated menu of special coffee called CCD Live. Worth mentioning, Koraput Coffee is the only coffee in CCD’s Indian specialty menu that is not sourced from the coffeehouse company’s own farms.
Currently, Koraput Coffee is available at the following outlets:
- Coffee Day Square, Vittal Mallya Road
- Cafe Coffee Day, Ashoka Pillar, Jayanagar
- Cafe Coffee Day, Indiranagar
- Cafe Coffee Day, Bangalore International Airport
- Cafe Coffee Day, Brigade Meadows
- Cafe Coffee Day, Cunnigham Road
- Cafe Coffee Day, Janpath
- Cafe Coffee Day, Connaught Place
- Cafe Coffe Day, Kamala Nagar
- Cafe Coffee Day, Janakpuri
Koraput Coffee is grown in Maa Sarala Plantation, a small coffee farm in the region which is owned and managed by Sricharan Pandhiary. The organic coffee from Odisha is supplied to Café Coffee Day by KDF.
So, if visiting Bangalore or Delhi is on your travel plans, you may drop by at one of the above mentioned CCD outlets and enjoy a hot sip of Koraput Coffee there.