Bhubaneswar: In view of the steep rise in COVID-19 cases in Odisha, lockdown has been imposed several more areas of the state.
The Balasore district administration has imposed shutdown in Jaleswar Municipality area from 5 am of July 20 to 5 am of July 27 with following exemptions:
Similarly, lockdown has been imposed in Bhadrak Municipality and Dhamnagar NAC from July 20 to July 31 along with weekend shutdown.
All commercial/private offices, establishments & institutions/shops/street vending etc. within Bhadrak Municipal area and adjoining areas (up to Aradi Chhak/Samaraipur GP under Bhadrak block) and Dhamnagar NAC shall be allowed to remain open between 5 am and 1 PM on weekdays (from Monday to Friday).
Likewise, lockdown has been imposed in the following areas of Gajapati district from 5 am of July 20 to the midnight of July 31.
* All Block Headquarters and ULBs (Paralakhemundi Municipality & NAC Kashinagar)
* Kerandi & Katalakaitha GP of Gosani Block.
* Renipentha & Hadubangi GP of Kashinagar Block.
* Arshyagada & Jhami GP of Gumma Block.
* Kardasing & Narayanpur GP of Rayagada Block.
* K.Jhalarsing GP of Nuagada Block.
* Sabarapalli GP of R. Udayagiri Block.
* Pindiki GP of Mohana Block.
Vegetable, grocery, milk, fruits, fish, meat and chicken shops will be allowed to open between 7 am and 2 pm.