Man charred to death after fire engulfs house in Odisha’s Ganjam

Berhampur: One person was charred to death after a massive fire engulfed entire house at G Damodarapalli village under Dharakote police limits in Ganjam district.

The deceased has been identified as G Simanchal Patro.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of fire that broke out at the house in wee hours of Friday.

On receiving information, Dharakote police rushed to the site and recovered the body. A probe has been initiated into the incident.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link