New Delhi: The wait is over for aspirants of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG)-2020) as the National Testing Agency (NTA) today released admit card for the entrance examination on its official website.
The candidates wishing to take admission in MBBS/BDS courses and other undergraduate medical courses at recognized medical/dental and other colleges in the country are required to clear the NEET (UG) conducted by the National Testing Agency.
The NEET (UG) – 2020 will be conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM on September 13, 2020.
How to download NEET 2020 admit card
Candidates are required to follow these steps to get the NEET (UG) 2020 admit card.
• Visit the website www.ntaneet.nic.in
• Click on the button ‘Download Admit Card’
• A new login page will appear
• Enter the application number, date of birth and password
• The click the submit button
• Download the NEET 2020 admit card
• It’s advisable to keep a copy of the admit card for future use