Bhubaneswar: As a part of precautionary measure to contain the spread of the new contagious strain of COVID-19 virus, the Odisha Government has issued fresh guidelines for the people of the state.
Here are the key points of the guidelines:
* Strict adherence to basic COVID-19 protocols– washing hands, wearing masks, and maintaining social distance.
* Receive COVID-19 vaccine as per the government protocol.
* Stay away from crowded places.
* Those returning to Odisha from other states should undergo home isolation for seven days.
* Those developing COVID-19 symptoms should undergo test.
* Lack of appetite.
* Headache and body pain.
* Loose motion.
* Emergence of skin disease and itching.
* Sore throat and nasal congestion.
* Chest pain and coughing.