Notification out for redressal of error in Odisha Plus II Science and Commerce results; Check details
Bhubaneswar: The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha, issued a notification for redressal of error in recently announced results of Plus II Science and Commerce streams.
The students can approach the Examination Controller via their concerned higher secondary schools if they have grievances in respect of error in computation and posting part of their marks awarded in annual Plus II Examination in Science and Commerce streams.
As per the notification by the CHSE, Odisha, the last date of submission of applications by students in their concerned schools is August 11, 2021 and last date of forwarding the applications by concerned school authorities to the Controller of Examinations is August 12, 2021.
The parents, guardians, concerned higher secondary schools and all stakeholders are required to follow the following steps for redressal of their grievances:
1. The students are required to submit applications to their Principal with their specific grievances and photocopies of all required mark sheets/documents.
2. Principals are required to examine all such cases regarding – genuineness of the grievances vis-a-vis the Alternative Assessment Criteria notified by the CHSE. Principals are also required to be satisfied that the documents furnished are genuine.
3. After examining the cases along with the attached documents, the Principals are required to reject the non-genuine cases and cases where supporting documents are not attached.
4. Principals are requested to forward the genuine complaints/grievances along with supporting documents duly attested by them to CHSE, after necessary verification, through e-mail: [email protected], for necessary redressal by CHSE, Odisha. Forwarding in any other mode or to any other mail may not be considered.
5. All those, who have submitted grievances earlier but not submitted copies of supporting documents are required to submit their grievances to the Principals of the concerned H.S. Schools along with copies of necessary documents for examination and forwarding by the concerned Principal failing which their grievances will not be considered.
6. The examinees and Principals are required to bring to the notice of the Controller of Examinations any error or discrepancy noticed in the provisional results of Science and Commerce Streams published on 31.07.2021 with supporting documents attested by the Principals in the light of Alternative Assessment Criteria notified by the Council for necessary rectification. This is to be intimated through the e-mail mentioned at
point- 4 above. If the discrepancy is detected later on, CHSE reserves the right to cancel/modify such results subsequently.