Bhubaneswar: Admission process for +2 courses in higher secondary schools across Odisha will start today with availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF) in the website www.samsodisha.gov.in.
Below are key dates of the admission process.
* 12-Aug-2021 (11:00 AM): Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF) on the website www.samsodisha.gov.in.
* 05-Sep-2021 (11:45 PM): Last date of applying online CAF through www.samsodisha.gov.in.
* 13-Sep-2021 (11:30 AM): Publication of merit list of First Selection.
* 14-Sep-2021 to 21-Sep-2021 (06:00 PM): Admission of the Students selected in First Selection.
* 27-Sep-2021 (04:00 PM): Publication of merit list of the Second Selection.
* 29-Sep-2021 to 01-Oct-2021 (05:00 PM): Admission of the Students selected in Second Selection.
* 04-Oct-2021 (02:00 PM): Publication of the Spot Selection merit list three time to the balance sheet after second merit list admission.
* 04-Oct-2021 (03:00 PM) to 05-Oct-2021 (02:00 PM): Last date for registration of students for Spot Admission in the respective Higher Secondary School.
* 05-Oct-2021 (05:00 PM): Publication of final list of Spot Admission out of the students registered at respective Higher Secondary Schools.
* 07-Oct-2021: Admission of the students selected in Spot Selection.
For Common Prospectus, click here.