Odisha: 2 poachers lay trap for wild boars, electrocuted
Boudh: Two poachers fell in a trap that they had laid for wild boars and were later electrocuted to death at Kurukuch village in Tikarpada under Baghiapada Forest Range of Boudh district today.
The two deceased were identified to be the residents of Kurukuch village.
Reportedly the duo had laid an 11-KV wire inside a nearby forest yesterday to hunt wild boars. Today, they accidentally came in contact with the live wires and later got electrocuted.
On receiving information, forest officials along with a police team reached the spot and initiated an inquiry into the incident.