Bhubaneswar: Odisha’s ruling Biju Janata Dal (BJD) has assigned several senior party leaders to supervise the ongoing membership drive in various districts.
The State Membership Drive Committee of the party has appointed the leaders to coordinate with district observers, district presidents, MPs, MLAs and constituency leaders regarding the membership drive, a party release said.
Here are the BJD leaders and the districts where they will oversee the membership drive.
* Prasanna Acharya: Bargarh, Sambalpur, Jharsuguda, Deogarh, Subarnapur, Bolangir.
* Devi Prasad Mishra: Dhenkanal, Angul, Cuttack.
* Pratap Keshari Deb: Nuapada, Kalahandi, Boudh, Kandhamal.
* Pramila Mallik: Bhadrak, Jajpur, Kendrapara, Jagatsinghpur.
* Sanjay Kumar Das Burma: Nabarangpur, Koraput, Malkangiri, Rayagada, Gajapati.
* Pradeep Kumar Panigrahi: Ganjam, Khurda, Puri, Nayagarh.
* Pranab Prakash Das: Mayurbhanj, Balasore, Keonjhar, Sundargarh.