Bhubaneswar: With oath taking ceremony of the Naveen Patnaik’s new cabinet all set to take place forenoon tomorrow, the chosen few legislators of the ruling party have reportedly got confirmation call from Naveen Niwas — the Chief Minister’s residence.
Amid speculations of who made it to the probable list, party insiders have tipped the below mentioned names likely to get lucky tomorrow.
- Nuapada MLA Rajendra Dholakia
- Aul MLA Pratap Keshari Deb
- Binjharpur MLA Pramila Mallik
- Rairakhol MLA Rohit Pujari
- Jaleswar MLA Aswini Kumar Patra
- Mahakalpada MLA Atanu Sabyasachi Nayak
- Jagatsinghpur MLA Prasanta Muduli
- Polasara MLA Srikanta Sahu
- Chikiti MLA Usha Devi
- Sukinda MLA Pritiranjan Ghadai
- Bijepur MLA Rita Sahu
- Boudh MLA Pradip Kumar Amat
- Former Women & Child Development and Mission Shakti Minister Tukuni Sahu
- Former Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare and Co-operation Minister Ranendra Pratap Swain
- Former Health & Family Welfare Minister Naba Kishore Das
- Former School & Mass Education Minister Samir Ranjan Dash
- Former Science & Technology, Public Enterprises, Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disability Minister Ashok Panda
- Former Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari
- Former Steel & Mines and Works Minister Prafulla Kumar Mallik
The newly-appointed ministers will be sworn-in at 11.45 am at Lok Seva Bhawan tomorrow.
Earlier in the day, all the Cabinet ministers were asked to put down their papers paving way for the new team. Besides, Speaker Surjya Narayan Patro had also tendered his resignation.