Odisha Capital gears up for a smooth JEE (Main) exam
Bhubaneswar: The city administration has geared up to provide all facilities for a smooth conduct of the IIT-JEE Mains examination in the city from September 1 to September 6 at six centres, while accommodation will be provided at eight centres. However, all these will be in sync with a strict COVID-19 Protocol with respect to sanitation, physical distancing and avoiding crowding near the examination centres.
Today a coordination meeting was organised at the conference hall of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation under the leadership of BMC Commissioner and Khordha Collector.
As 16,000 students will appear exams in Bhubaneswar centre, all the examination centres will have mobile team, police team and sanitizing squad. To control crowding near the examination centres announcement through public address system.
For the examination a three-tier security system will be in place. While inside the centres and outside general police will be deployed, traffic police will also be outside and the near centres to control the traffic traffic police will also be deployed. There will be no restrictions on movement of traffic/vehicles from other districts to transport students from their native localities to the exam centres. Outside the examination centres adequate numbers of auto-rickshaws and cabs will be available and for this their respective associations were also requested to take the needful tests.
For the six examination centres and eight accommodation centres across the city special COVID-19 observers will monitor all activities. Additional Commissioner –I BMC and DC sanitation BMC are facilitating coordination and BMC will mange garbage disposal. In each accommodation centre information on Covid 19 will be displayed/disseminated to the candidates. ADUPHO will look after any sickness of candidates and overall covid19 related facilities.
In today’s meeting besides BMC Commissioner and Khurda Collector the JEE and NEET coordination meeting was attended by Khurda SP, Principal of Government ITI Bhubaneswar, RTOs and senior officials.
1. Ion Digital Zone II, Kaustuv Technical Campus, KISD, CEB, Bhubaneswar
2. Ion Digital Zone I, Anthren Global Technology Services, Bhubaneswar, Chandaka Industrial Estate
3. Ion Digital Zone, IDZ Mancheswar Ripplesoft Testing and Assessment Service, Campus-1, Bhubaneswar
4. Gandhi Institute of Technological Advancement, Madanpur, Bhubaneswar
5. Gurukrupa College of Management, Dwarka Vihar, Kalarahanga, Bhubaneswar
6. St Xavier’s International School, Raghunathpur, Bhubaneswar
1. Gandhi Institute of Technological Advancement, Madanpur, Bhubaneswar
2. Silicon Institute of Technology, Infocity, Bhubaneswar
3. Rajdhani Engineering College, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar
4. Gandhi Institute for Technologies, Gangapada, Bhubaneswar
5. CV Raman Global University, Jaanla, Bhubaneswar
6. Gandhi Institute of Education and Technology, Bania Tangi, Bhubaneswar