Sambalpur : A wave of panic spread through patients and people started running after a massive fire broke out at Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research in Burla in Odisha’s Sambalpur district this morning.
The fire broke out at around 8.00 am in battery room situated near dialysis room of the state-run hospital reportedly due to short circuit. All the fans, lights and electrical equipment were destroyed completely in the incident.
However, the patients at dialysis room had narrow escape and no casualty was reported in the fire mishap.
On receiving information, the fire services personnel rushed to VIMSAR to douse the flame.
Comments are closed.