Bhubaneswar: The Health and Family Welfare (H &FW) Department has issued a set of Do’s and Don’ts for people working from home during the COVID-19 lockdown to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Do’s and Don’ts while working from home:
- One should not work from bed or sofa
- Make sure your back gets enough support while sitting for work
- Take a break after every 40 minutes
- Make it a habit to walk for at least 30 minutes every day
- Avoid looking down on the screen of laptop or computer
Besides, the department said that from psychological point of view, the lockdown phase is very difficult time for everyone,” The H & FW Department tweeted. To to help people stay away from negativity during the ‘lockdown’, the department has also suggested some Do’s and Don’ts from psychological point of view.
Here’re the Do’s & Don’ts:
- Accept the situation, don’t be in denial.
- Be brave, be hopeful, rely and respect the system.
- Fear and apprehension is a normal reaction in such times.
- Bury differences and misunderstandings and join hands to live together.
- Be tolerant towards one another in the family and be sensitive towards each other.
- Don’t go for intoxicants to get false consolation
- Don’t hate or suspect family of COVID-19 positive patients
- Don’t be suspicious towards health workers
- Read, practice yoga, work, give your-self some ‘me-time’, rest and do physical work.