Odisha: Labourer dies of electrocution after coming in contact with 11 kv wire

Kamakhyanagar: Four days after the Ganjam bus tragedy in which 10 persons were electrocuted to death after coming in contact with an 11 Kv wire, a labourer died of electrocution when he accidentally touched a live wire in Gurujanguli village under Parjang police limits in Dhenkanal district today.

While constructing house of one Akhaya Sahu in the village, the deceased, identified as Biswanath Behera came in contact with an overhead 11 Kv wire at around 3 pm. He was rescued in a critical condition and admitted to the Parjang hospital where doctors declared him dead.

On February 9, 10 persons were killed and more than 20 injured when a bus they were travelling in came in contact with a dangerously dangling 11 Kv wire in Dankalpadu village under Golanthara police limits in Ganjam district.

Also Read

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.