Odisha Matric exam-2020 results out, pass pc at 78.76
Bhubaneswar: The results of the annual Matric examinations-2020 conducted by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) were announced today. The overall pass percentage has been registered at 78.76.
Here are the key figures of the results:
* Number of students appeared for exams: 534843.
* Number of students passed: 421256.
* Number of boy students who passed the exams: 199804.
* Number of girl students who passed the exams: 221452.
* Number of students passed with A1 grade: 1279.
* Number of students passed with A2 grade: 8458.
* Number of students passed with B1 grade: 18188.
* Number of students passed with B2 grade: 31328.
* Number of students passed with C grade: 49153.
* Number of students passed with D grade: 89556.
* Number of students passed with E grade: 223195.
The results will be available on two websites– www.bseodisha.ac.in and www.bseodisha.nic.in— from 11.30 am onwards.
Candidates can also know results through SMS by typing “OR01<Roll No.>” and sending it to 5676750.
Control room shall be opened at BSE Head Office, Cuttack to assist candidates, parents and teachers for their queries, if any and provide counselling, if required. The Control Room shall remain open from 11.00 am to 04.00 pm from the day of publication of results till August 10.
The following phone numbers will remain active for the said purpose: