Bhubaneswar: The State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) of the Odisha Government today approved as many as five industrial projects worth Rs 1851.96 crore having employment potential for more than 1624 people.
Below are the details of the five projects:
* A 2.0 MTPA pellet and grinding plant initiated by M/s Narbheram Power and Steel Pvt. Limited against an investment of Rs 350 crores to be set up in Joda, Keonjhar which will generate employment opportunities for over 258 persons.
* Expansion of M/s Viraj Steel & Energy Pvt. Ltd at Gurupali, Lapanga in Sambalpur from its existing 0.1 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant to a 0.3 MTPA capacity against an investment of Rs 261.71 crores which will guarantee employment opportunities for over 338 persons.
* BR Sponge and Power Limited’s expansion unit at Tumkela in Sundergarh by setting up 0.21 MTPA Sponge Iron, 1 MTPA Iron ore Beneficiation, 0.6 MTPA Pellet, 0.112 MTPA MS Billets, 0.112 MTPATMT, 50 TPH Coal Washery, and 24 MW Captive Power Plant.
* Revision of M/s. Nu Vista Limited (Erstwhile Emami Cement) Cement grinding capacity from 1.5 MTPA to 2 MTPA in Kalinga Nagar, Jajpur against an investment of Rs 598.62 crores.
* A Cement grinding unit of 2.5 MTPA capacity initiated by M/s. OCL India Limited (OCL) to be set up in Biswali, Cuttack against the investment of INR 441.43 crores, which will generate over 141 new jobs.