Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll increased to 1,089 in Odisha after 17 more Corona patients died of the virus in the last 24 hours.
“Regret to inform the demise of seventeen #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” informed State Health & Family Welfare Department today.
The fresh deaths were reported from 9 districts. While 4 COVID-19 patients succumbed to the virus in Khordha district, 3 each died in Cuttack and Sundargarh districts. The virus claimed 2 more lives in Ganjam district and each 1 died in Balasore, Boudh, Jajpur, Kalahandi and Nayagarh districts.
Here’re details of 17 new COVID-19 deaths in Odisha:
1.A 60-year old female of Cuttack district.
2.A 57-year old female of Nayagarh.
3. A 70-year old male of Cuttack District who was also suffering from old Cerebrovascular Accident with Hemiplegia.
4. A 28-year old male of Cuttack District.
5. An 85-year old female of Jajpur District.
6. A 55-year old male of Balasore who was also suffering from Diabetes.
7. A 49-year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
8. A 72-year old male of Bhubaneswar.
9. A 42-year old male of Bhubaneswar.
10. A 77-year old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertensions.
11. A 58-year old male of Sundargarh district who was also suffering from Chronic Renal Failure.
12. A 55-year old male of Boudh district.
13. A 70-year old male of Kalahandi district.
14. A 36-year old female of Sundargarh district.
15. A 69-year old male of Rourkela.
16. A 60-year old female of Ganjam district.
17. A 50-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypothyroidism.