Odisha reports 10 more COVID-19 deaths; toll reaches 353
Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll climbed to 353 in Odisha after 10 more persons infected with the virus died in the last 24 hours, informed State dashboard today.
“Regret to inform the demise of Ten #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” the State Health & Family Welfare (H&FW) Department tweeted.
The fresh deaths were reported from seven districts. While Khordha district registered the highest number of 4 deaths in the last 24 hours, one each died of COVID-19 in Ganjam, Cuttack, Puri, Bargarh, Sundargarh and Rayagada districts.
Here’re details of fresh deaths reported in the last 24 hours in Odisha:
1. A 42-year old male of Bargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension & Chronic Kidney Disease.
2. A 68-year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.
3.A 65-year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes.
4.A 60-year old male of Cuttack district.
5. An 85-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease.
6. A 50-year old female of Khordha district who was also suffering from Diabetes & hypertension.
7. A 70-year old male of Khordha district.
8. A 60-year old female of Puri district who was also suffering from Diabetes & hypertension & old Cerebro Vascular Accident.
9. A 39-year old male of Rayagada district.
10. A 52-year old male of Sundergarh district who was also suffering from Uncontrolled Diabetes, hypertension & Chronic Kidney Disease.
With this, the death toll in Ganjam, Khordha, Puri, Cuttack, Bargarh, Sundargarh and Rayagada districts increased to 155, 48, 9, 18, 4, 22 and 15 respectively.