Bhubaneswar: Winners of the 30th Odisha State Film Awards-2018 were announced today by Tourism and Culture Minister Jyoti Prakash Panigrahi at a presser.
Dramatist and lyricist Bijay Mishra will be conferred with the prestigious Jayadev Award for lifetime achievement and contribution to Odia movies.
Similarly, Mihir Das has bagged the best actor award while Archita Sahu won the best actress award. Manmohan Mohapatra has been selected for the best director award.
‘Bhija Matira Swarga’ has been adjudged as the best feature film, for which producer Akshay Parija will receive the Mohan Sundar Dev Goswami Award.
Here’re the names of winners in other categories:
* Best story writer: Niranjan Reddy (Ole Ole Dil Bole).
* Best music director: Shantiraj Khosla (Feriaa).
* Best playback singer (male): Karunakar (Feriaa).
* Best playback singer (female): Antara Chakraborty (Saathi tu feriaa).
* Best photographer: Dillip Ray (Bhija Matira Swarga).
* Best editing: Amarendra Mohapatra (Feriaa).
* Best lyrics: Basant Raj Samal (Saathi tu feriaa).
* Best screenplay: Ashutosh Mohapatra (Bhija Matira Swarga).
* Best supporting actor: Manoj Mishra (Champion).
* Best supporting actress: Sibani Khara (Feriaa).
* Best comedian: Rakhi (Deewana heli toh pain).
* Best child artist: Sarthak Hota (Feriaa).
* Best dialogue writer: Nandalal Mohapatra (Bhija Matira Swarga).