Bhubaneswar: In view of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, the East Coast Railway has cancelled the following trains running through Odisha:
01. 12882 Puri-Howrah Bi-weekly Garib Rath Express from Puri on 23, 25 & 30th March, 2020.
02. 12881 Howrah-Puri Bi-weekly Garib Rath Express from Howrah on 24, 26 & 31st March, 2020.
03. 12832 Bhubaneswar-Dhanbad Tri-weekly Garib Rath Express from Bhubaneswar from 20th to 31st March, 2020.
04. 12831 Dhanbad-Bhubaneswar Garib Rath Express from Dhanbad from 21st to 30th March and on 1st April, 2020.
05. 12281 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Duronto Express from Bhubaneswar on 25th March, 2020.
06. 12282 New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Duronto Express from New Delhi on 26th March, 2020.
07. 12278 Puri-Howrah Shatabdi Express from Puri from 20th to 31st March, 2020.
08. 12277 Howrah-Puri Shatabdi Express from Howrah from 20th to 31st March, 2020.
09. 22708 Tirupati-Visakhapatnam Express from Tirupati from 20th to 29th March, 2020.
10. 22707 Visakhapatnam-Tirupati Express from Visakhapatnam from 21st to 30th March, 2020.
East Coast Railway said more trains may be cancelled, if required and appealed people to avoid non-essential travel.