Bhubaneswar: In view of the safety related modernization work at Santragachi Station under Kharagpur Railway Division of South Eastern Railway in connection with scheduled launching of Foot Over Bridge on July 28, it has been decided to cancel, divert, rescheduled some trains as per the following.
CANCELLATION OF TRAINS:
01. 12074/12073 Bhubaneswar-Howrah-Bhubaneswar Jan Shatabdi Express from both the directions on 28.07.2019.
02. 18646/18645 Hyderabad-Howrah-Hyderabad East Coast Express from Hyderabad on 27th & from Howrah on 28th July, 2019.
03. 12278/12277 Puri-Howrah-Puri Shatabdi Express from both the directions on 28.07.2019.
04. 12664/12663 Tiruchirapalli-Howrah-Tiruchirapalli Express from Tiruchirapalli on 26th July and from Howrah on 28th July, 2019.
05. 12842/12841 Chennai-Howrah-Chennai Coromandel Express from Chennai on 27th July and from Howrah on 28th July, 2019.
PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF TRAINS:
58004/58003 Bhadrak-Howrah-Bhadrak Passenger from both the directions will remain cancelled on 28.07.2019 between Kharagpur & Howrah.
DIVERSION OF TRAINS:
12504 Agartala-Bangalore Cant. Express from Agartala on 27.07.2019 will run on diverted route via Bhatta Nagar-Angul & Kharagpur instead of its scheduled path.
RESCHEDULING OF TRAINS:
18409 Howrah-Puri Sri Jagannath Express, 12863 Howrah-Yesvantpur Express, 18005 Howrah-Jagdalpur Samaleswari Express, 12837 Howrah-Puri Express from Howrah on 28.07.2019; 22855 Santragachi-Tirupati Express from Santragachi, 12822 Puri-Howrah Dhauli Express from Puri on 28.07.2019 and 12704 Secunderabad-Howrah Falaknuma Express from Secunderabad on 27.07.2019 will be rescheduled and will leave a few hours late from originating Stations.