Bhubaneswar: Sudipta Dash, ASI of Excise, Balugaon Circle, Khordha district, was found in possession of assets, including six plots, during raid by Odisha Vigilance in connection with allegation against him regarding possession of properties disproportionate to his known sources of income.
According to reports, as many as two buildings, six plots, Rs 1.35 lakh cash, around 300 grams of gold along with other assets linked to the ASI were unearthed during the searches.
The following properties belonging to Dash and his family members have so far been unearthed.
1) One double storeyed building at Nayagarh old town.
2) Another double storeyed building at Nayagarh old town.
3) 6 plots in and around Nayagarh town.
5) Cash Rs 1,35,520.
6) Gold jewellery weighing around 300 grams.
6) A four-wheeler (Mahindra Bolero) and 3 two-wheelers.
7) Bank, insurance and other deposits.
The measurement and valuation of the buildings/ plots were being carried out by the Vigilance Technical Wing.
Till last reports came in, the searches were underway while the total value of his movable and immovable properties was yet to be calculated.