Odisha: Youth electrocuted while repairing power inverter

Balasore: A 35-year-old youth died of electrocution while checking a power inverter at a grocery shop in Badakia area under Chandipur police limits in Balasore district today.

The deceased has been identified as Basant Samal, a resident of Badakia village in the district.

According to reports, Basant had gone the grocery shop in the morning to buy a shampoo. As a power inverter installed at the shop was not functioning, the shop owner sought Basant’s help to check the electrical device.While examining the device, Basant got electrocuted.

Though he was immediately rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) here, doctors declared him dead. Police were called in while the body was kept at the hospital till filing of the last report.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link