Bhubaneswar: The results of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for the year 2022 were declared today.
The results were declared in the conference hall of State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training ( SCTE&VT) in the presence of Minister, SD&TE Pritiranjan Ghadai.
The Committee also released the list of toppers in different courses.
Here are the names of toppers of the respective courses:
- Arup Kumar Panda (B.Pharm)
- Pruthiraj Jena (LE-TECH-Dip)
- Budhadev Pradhan (LE-TECH-BSc)
- Rahul Kumar Singh (LE-PHARM)
- Shradharabinda Samantaray (MBA)
- Ishant Kumar Nayak (MCA/MSc- Comp.Sc)
- Srusti Samarpita Behira (INT-MBA)
- Saswati Siddharth ( B.CAT-Cinematography and Sound Reco&Design)
- Kumar Prasannajit Sahu (B.CAT-Film Editing)
- Sachin Nayak (M.PHARM)
- Shristi Nangalia (M.ARCH)
- Dibyashree Upantanayika Mishra ( M.PLAN)
- Sanjeev Pradhan (Civil Engg.)
- Mithun Adhikari (Electrical Engg.)
- Ranjan Subhankar Mohapatra ( Mechanical Engg)
- S Sanjib Kumar (Comp.Sc Engg/IT)
- Pankaj Kumar (Electronics)
- Hariyali Behera (Chemical Engg)
- Masum Alli (Metallurgical Engg)
- Arka Ghosh (Environmental Engg)
- Subhashree Hota (Biotechnology)
- Jyoti Prakash Nayak (Plastic Engg)
- Priyanka Ray (Textile Engg)
Official source said that the OJEE counselling registration and choice filling 2022 at the official website will commence from August 10. Application for special OJEE will start from August 1. The exam will be conducted toward the end of next month which will be notified by the exam conducting body soon.