Bhubaneswar: The Spot Counselling for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses for the academic session 2020-21 is scheduled to be held at OJEE CELL, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar on 24.02.2021 and 25.02.2021 as per the following schedule.
All the registered /unregistered ‘All India NEET (UG)’ rank holders (as per relevant AYUSH notification), irrespective of their admission status, who are interested to take part in spot round counselling have to report as per the timetable given below.
The candidates, who get admission in Spot Round, shall report to the respective institutions immediately by submitting a copy of the allotment-cum-admission letter duly signed by OJEE authority. Admission will be declared closed as and when seats are exhausted.
DOCUMENTS AND DRAFTS REQUIRED DURING SPOT COUNSELLING
1. Demand Draft of Rs 5000/- (for registered candidates of all categories) towards University registration fee, drawn in favour of “OJEE” on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar is to be deposited during spot counselling. Allotted/Reported candidates who have already paid fees are not required to pay any fee. Candidates, who did not register with OJEE earlier, but want to take part in spot counselling, must come with an additional draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “OJEE” on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
2. Candidates must produce the following certificates /documents, in original, for verification during spot counselling at the OJEE Cell. They also should submit one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
i. NEET(UG) 2020 Rank Card.
ii. OJEE BHMS/BAMS Registration Slip.
iii. 10th Board Certificate and Marksheet.
iv. +2 Sc. Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
v. College/School leaving certificate.
vi. Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha (Form–III, See Rule-3 of Govt. of Odisha) Nativity/Resident certificate is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the course.
vii. SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by competent authority, Government of Odisha.
viii. Green Card issued by Family Welfare Dept., Govt. of Odisha.
ix. Candidates under EWS category, have to produce EWS Certificate (Income & Asset Certificate) from Tahsildar/Additional Tahasildar.
PROCESS OF ALLOTMENT AND PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
1. Admission will be done strictly as per merit.
2. Candidates willing to participate in this round of counselling should report at counselling hall at the schedule time as per his/her category/rank. Only one person (guardian) will be allowed with the candidate to the counselling hall.
3. Candidates have to put their signature in an attendance sheet at the sitting hall.
4. Candidates, coming after the schedule time, will be allotted a seat/college from the balance seats available at that point of time taking merit into consideration.
5. Provisional allotment/ admission will be done at the venue of spot counselling. The candidates must bring all the original certificates for verification, failing which no admission will be made and candidature will be rejected.
6. Candidates have to deposit required fees at the counselling spot positively, failing which no allotment will be made and candidature will be rejected.
7. Candidates who take admission in any category in this round, will not be allowed for any further change. Candidates who have taken admission in previous round allotment, are not allowed to change category in the same institution during spot admission.
8. During spot counselling, if any seat is vacated by a candidate due to admission in another vacant seat, the same seat will be displayed at that point of time and will be available for admission for next candidate onwards.
9. Once all the vacant seats are filled up, counselling will be declared closed.
10. Participation in spot counselling does not ensure admission. Seats are allotted based only on merit and availability of vacancy.