Bhuabaneswar: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applications for filling multiple vacancies to the post of Technician ‘A’ under the Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre (DRTC).
Candidates are advised to log on to www.drdo.gov.in to apply for the post. The last date to apply is June 26.
Candidates will be selected through a computer-based test (CBT) followed by a trade test and document verification process. Candidates will have to score at least 40 per cent marks in tier-I exam to be eligible for the next round. For reserved category candidates, the cut off mark is 35 per cent.The date of the examination will be announced on the official website soon.
Selected candidates will get Rs 28,000 per month as salary.
- Candidates must have completed at least Class 10 or equivalent education
- Candidates must hold a certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the required discipline
- Candidates must be between the age group of 18 to 28 years
How to apply
- Visit the official website drdo.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘DRDO recruitment’ and you will be redirected to a new page
- Click on ‘CEPTAM-09 Tech A’
- Click on the link ‘Online Application for CEPTAM-09/TECH A Advertisement’
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Fill the details & submit
- Use registration number to log-in
- Fill the form, upload documents, review the final draft
- Make payment
Applicants are advised to read the complete details on the CEPTAM notice board of the DRDO website.