Bhubaneswar: Higher Education department today announced the schedule for Common PG Entrance Test (CPET-2023) and e-Admission to universities and colleges in Odisha with PG Courses, under Student Academic Management System (SAMS) for the Session 2023-24.
The tests will be held from June 23 to July 4 except June 28 and June 30, a notification said.
As per the CPET-2023 schedule, the online Common Application Form (CAF) will be available on the website www.samsodisha.gov.in on May 1, 2023 (02:00 PM).
Other important dates to be noted are as follows:
– The last date for applying online CAF through www.samsodisha.gov.in is May 10, 2023 (11:45 PM).
– Editing of the CAF (if required) for the CAF submitted earlier is May 11, 2023 and May 12, 2023. (No fresh CAF will be allowed during this period).
– Submission of the applicant’s data to the State Selection Board (SSB) is May 16, 2023.
– Availability of Hall Ticket on the website of the State Selection Board (SSB) i.e. https://ssbodisha.ac.in as well as on the SAMS website for downloading the Admit Card is June 9, 2023 (02:00 PM onwards).
– Handing over the entrance marks to OCAC by SSB, Odisha is July 16, 2023.
– Updation of Graduation/Equivalent marks by the applicant is July 8, 2023 (10:00 AM) to July 15, 2023 (11:45 PM).
Moreover, the dates for the publication of subject-wise and State-wide merit lists, choice filling by eligible applicants and publication of provisional allotment of seats for different rounds will be notified by the Higher Education department later, the notification mentioned.
Notably, the candidates, whose final UG results are awaited (not published), can also apply online in the CAF to appear in CPET-2023. However, they must upload their marks prior to preparation of ‘subject-wise and State-wide provisional rank’ within the timeline; failing which, their applications will not be considered.
Changes in the scheduled timeline, if any, will be published in the newspapers as well as on the SAMS website www.samsodisha.gov.in .Common Prospectus (CP) for CPET-2023 will be available on the said website. Candidates should refer to the CP before filling up the CAF, the Department requested.
For more details, candidates may contact e-Admission Help Line (Tollfree Number) 155335 / 1800-345-6770.