Cuttack: Shutdown restrictions imposed in Odisha’s Cuttack city has been lifted while conditional opening of shopping malls has been allowed.
“Shopping malls are allowed to open subject to an undertaking for adherence of social distancing and norms of Infection Prevention Control (IPC) Measures,” an official order of the Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC) said.
However, weekend shutdown restrictions and previous COVID-19 restrictions will remain in force in the city. Night curfew will be imposed from 7.00 PM to 5.00 AM daily.
As per an order of the Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC), the following activities have been permitted in the city:
* All shops, whether wholesale or retail, are allowed to operate between 5.00 AM to 6.00 PM. However, this time restriction is not applicable to medicine shops.
* Inter-district movement of individuals for medical reasons or for activities as permitted by the competent authority.
* Petrol Pumps/Gas Agencies/Telecom Services are allowed to be functional with strict adherence of COVID-19 norms.
* All Govt. offices shall be opened with 50% of the employee strength as per the order of General Administration & Public Grievances Department, Govt. of Odisha.
* All restaurants/hotels are allowed to open with parcel/take away facility only.