SOPs issued for referral management of COVID cases in Odisha’s Ganjam
Berhampur: The Ganjam administration has issued Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for referral management of COVID-19 cases in the district.
Below are the SOPs:
* Suspected cases with symptoms: Advised for Antigen/RT PCR test. If required, admitted in the Isolation Ward of CHCS/SDHS/MKCG Berhampur.
* Covid-19 positive case with no symptoms: The case will be advised to stay in home isolation under the supervision of RRT.
* Covid-19 positive case with mild symptoms: The case will be advised to stay in home isolation under the supervision of RRT.
* Covid-19 positive case with moderate symptoms: The case will be referred by RRT/MO to DCHC/ Covid Hospital.
* Covid-19 positive case with severe symptoms: The case will be directly referred to dedicated Covid Hospital MKCG Berhampur immediately.
* The case is to be referred with proper referral slip to appropriate centres communicated earlier.
* All Covid-19 positive cases will be referred by dedicated Covid Ambulance. In the case of non-availability, 108 Ambulance will be utilised.
* All Superintendent of CHCs/SDHs have been directed to keep isolation beds ready with Oxygen facilities positively by 07.04.2021.