Bhubaneswar: Amid coronavirus outbreak across the globe, Subroto Bagchi, chief spokesperson of the Odisha government on COVID-19, advised the people of the state to stay prepared for at least six months for combating the virus.
Addressing a press conference here today, Bagchi advised to stay away from rumours and misinformation regarding coronavirus. Staying calm and spreading awareness is the need of the hour, he said.
So far, no coronavirus case has been confirmed in the state. “All the 22 swab and blood samples collected from coronavirus suspects till Saturday have tested negative,” an official said.