These delicious foods may help you shed kilos
Bhubaneswar: Mostly people have been under the impression that eating less will help someone to lose weight. But do you know delicious food can help in shedding kilos.
Instead of following a strict diet regime, someone can grab bites of the food which kick up metabolism and make feel full.
Here’s the list of food useful to shed kilos:
1. Soup: If you start a meal with a cup of soup, you will end up eating less. The soup should be broth-based and it never matters whether the soup is chunky or pureed.
2. Beans: Inexpensive, filling, and versatile, beans are a great source of protein. Beans are also high in fiber and slow to digest. That means you feel full longer, which may stop you from eating more.
3. Dark Chocolate: Always prefer a square or two of dark over the milky one. Study reveals those who ate dark chocolate will consume 15% less pizza than those who opted for milk chocolate.
4. Pureed Vegetables: Someone can add more veggies to the diet and cut back on the calories.
5. Nuts: Take a small handful of almonds, peanuts, walnuts, or pecans to feel full throughout the day.
When people munch on nuts, they automatically eat less during other meal hours later, shows research.
6. Eggs and sausage: A protein-rich breakfast will help someone crave for snacks throughout the day. The effect of a high-protein breakfast lasts till the evening.
7. Yogurt: Of all the foods tracked, yogurt is mostly linked to weight loss.
8. Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps someone shed pounds, especially if the concerned person is at risk for diabetes. When obese people eat half a grapefruit before each meal, they shed an average of three and half pounds over 12 weeks.
However, those who are under certain medications cannot eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice. Therefore, check the prescriptions or ask the pharmacist or doctor.